Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Do you really care?



See the way my bank account is set up....
After delivering this explosive hit on Sean Lee, Golden Tate was fined 21 stacks by the NFL. Rather than bore you and take a stance on this massive block, I'll cut straight to point and make my point.
Tate was fined a lot more because of his actions after the crack-back hit. It's not always the crime that gets you in trouble, but the coverup or in this instance, the aftermath. It was a nice block, but nothing to vaunt about. Blindside hits don't require skill.
The league has been adamant about making the NFL a safer league. Ever wonder why there ESPN discontinued their "Jacked Up" segment.
Football is a perilous sport, and player's health, ostensibly is now the number one concern. So they say...Why the Baltimore Ravens are scheduled to compete in four games over 17 days is still a riddle to me. I'm not that gung-ho about Thursday night games, but maybe I'm in a small fraternity that ends up watching highlights the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment