Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mannings don't only play football



As you can see from the trailer, the Manning brothers are clearly prepared for a NFL Lockout. I suggest other NFL stars to join the acting movement. Both T.O. and Ochocinco have their own syndicated show and have had a number of cameos on other television series. I wonder who's next? Maybe Michael Vick and Plaxico Burress: Life outside bars...Just joking!!!! I like both players and I love what they're doing in turning their lives around. Not only are they trying to take advantage of their second chance, but are also serving as mentors and motivitaional speakers to stop others from making the same flaws they did. I'm praying for a squad to sign Plaxico. You never know; he may end up in the city of Brotherly Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment