Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome!!!



Welcome to Sports Zone Gossip. First I'll start off by telling you why I created this. Since I can remember, I would always get into arguments about controversial topics with my friends and family about sports, whether it be if Kobe is better than MJ (FYI- MJ is better) to if it's okay for the NY Yankees to buy championships. So...what better way to voice my opinion about these topics than through the internet, which is accessible to everyone. My topics will focus mostly on basketball and football, but I will try to tackle all sports. Hopefully this will also help me in pursuit of my dreams of working for ESPN. Please feel free to voice your opinion and comment on blogs. If you think there is a topic that I need to blog about, let me know! This blog is for the viewers and followers, so please voice your opinion as much as possible. Make sure you become a follower=].Hope you Enjoy! Powwww

Coming Soon: Lebron's Free Agency

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the most amazing thing I have ever read. So wisely writen,its great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff bro !!
    Tmac n the building ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. your comments on the lottery && john wall would be greatly appreciated :)

    <3 nikki

    ReplyDelete