Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy rocks the East

My prayers go out to everyone coping with this monstrous and indelible storm.
Although my neighborhood in Pennsylvania didn't feel the full wrath of Sandy, I can't say the same about some of my friends based in NYC and my folks back home in Westchester, NY. As the picture above illustrates, there was a good amount of havoc done on my block (No one was hurt). The unfortunate and scary thing is that this is nothing compared to some of the footage and photos I've seen so far. There are still a great number of people trapped due to flooding, so I implore everyone to say a prayer for those out there cornered by H20.
Furthermore, please be safe if you've been called in for work today or need to step outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment