Friday, November 11, 2011

Facial Fridays: MJ over McHale

I thought it would only be fitting that I award the great Michael Jeffrey Jordan with our Facial Friday of the week, seeing that a plethora of players feel as if he's traded sides: from players to owners.
If you haven't heard yet, former New York Knicks point guard Stephon Marbury is the most recent addition to this list of MJ critics. Below are some of Marbury's tweets. From the look of things, I would say he really dislikes Mr. Jordan, but maybe I'm wrong.
Do you think MJ should publicly step out and defend players?

"Micheal Fake Jordan is a sell out. #Period. He forgot which hole he came out of. I said it 'Stephon X Marbury.'"

"MJ went from MJ the black cat to a guy who forgot he was a player. Sell your team if you can't make a profit.. Your just a regular dude now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment