Friday, May 27, 2011

Michael Vick's redemption path


I did this package last fall as my final project for my internship at Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia. The piece above was written, produced, and edited by yours truly. I've being meaning to post it for a while, but the video up-loader on the site was having technical difficulties. This was one of my first times being in front of the camera, so let me know what you think. Thank you once again to everyone at Comcast Sportsnet for allowing me to shoot this.

P.S. The GOAL is to get 300 fans by the end of the summer on Facebook. I'm less than a 100 away! You can follow the link below or on the side column to like the page. Please show some love to the FB page if you haven't already. Thank you!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Sports-Zone-Gossip/126138350759027

No comments:

Post a Comment